Andy Wyer Dip PFS
Andy has worked for 24 years in Financial Services, in various roles ranging from Adviser to Senior Management and Director Roles.
His Specialities are;
- Advising on both Private and Business Wealth Planning.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Pre and post retirement strategy.
- Working with private clients and small businesses
- Corporate protection planning
- Holds the Personal Finance Society Diploma
- Is a Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Advises and acts for the Partners and some clients of several large Solicitor firms on the South Coast.
Andy spent 24 years in the Armed Forces prior to entering financial services.
“Andy has been my and my wife’s IFA for more than 8 years; this has been in both a personal and business capacity. He has constantly given us good financial advice, is reliable and does as he says. He adjusts and updates his advice to us as necessary to reflect changes in our circumstances as well as the external markets. He explains the complexities well, offering us relevant solutions.” Richard Hawtin